A group of glutamatergic interneurons expressing high levels of both neurokinin-1 receptors and somatostatin identifies the region of the pre-Bötzinger complex
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 455, Issue 4, pages 499–512, 20 January 2003
How to Cite
Stornetta, R. L., Rosin, D. L., Wang, H., Sevigny, C. P., Weston, M. C. and Guyenet, P. G. (2003), A group of glutamatergic interneurons expressing high levels of both neurokinin-1 receptors and somatostatin identifies the region of the pre-Bötzinger complex. J. Comp. Neurol., 455: 499–512. doi: 10.1002/cne.10504
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NHLBI HL28785, HL60003
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: VHA 9960193U
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!