A unique mushroom body substructure common to basal cockroaches and to termites
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 456, Issue 4, pages 305–320, 17 February 2003
How to Cite
Farris, S. M. and Strausfeld, N. J. (2003), A unique mushroom body substructure common to basal cockroaches and to termites. J. Comp. Neurol., 456: 305–320. doi: 10.1002/cne.10517
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 3PO1NS28495
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!