Increased density of hippocampal kainate receptors but normal density of NMDA and AMPA receptors in a rat model of prenatal protein malnutrition
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 456, Issue 4, pages 350–360, 17 February 2003
How to Cite
Fiacco, T. A., Rosene, D. L., Galler, J. R. and Blatt, G. J. (2003), Increased density of hippocampal kainate receptors but normal density of NMDA and AMPA receptors in a rat model of prenatal protein malnutrition. J. Comp. Neurol., 456: 350–360. doi: 10.1002/cne.10531
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2000
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: NIH-NICHD HD-22539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!