Penile neuronal nitric oxide synthase and its regulatory proteins are present in hypothalamic and spinal cord regions involved in the control of penile erection
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 458, Issue 1, pages 46–61, 24 March 2003
How to Cite
Ferrini, M. G., Magee, T. R., Vernet, D., Rajfer, J. and González-Cadavid, N. F. (2003), Penile neuronal nitric oxide synthase and its regulatory proteins are present in hypothalamic and spinal cord regions involved in the control of penile erection. J. Comp. Neurol., 458: 46–61. doi: 10.1002/cne.10543
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2002
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01DK-53069, G12RR-03026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!