Catecholaminergic systems in the zebrafish. IV. Organization and projection pattern of dopaminergic neurons in the diencephalon
Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 460, Issue 1, pages 13–37, 19 May 2003
How to Cite
Ma, P. M. (2003), Catecholaminergic systems in the zebrafish. IV. Organization and projection pattern of dopaminergic neurons in the diencephalon. J. Comp. Neurol., 460: 13–37. doi: 10.1002/cne.10544
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 1998
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH-47368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!