Cerebrospinal fluid-contacting neurons in the rat spinal cord, a γ-aminobutyric acidergic system expressing the P2X2 subunit of purinergic receptors, PSA-NCAM, and GAP-43 immunoreactivities: Light and electron microscopic study
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 457, Issue 2, pages 159–174, 3 March 2003
How to Cite
Stoeckel, M.-E., Uhl-Bronner, S., Hugel, S., Veinante, P., Klein, M.-J., Mutterer, J., Freund-Mercier, M.-J. and Schlichter, R. (2003), Cerebrospinal fluid-contacting neurons in the rat spinal cord, a γ-aminobutyric acidergic system expressing the P2X2 subunit of purinergic receptors, PSA-NCAM, and GAP-43 immunoreactivities: Light and electron microscopic study. J. Comp. Neurol., 457: 159–174. doi: 10.1002/cne.10565
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2002
- Université Louis Pasteur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!