Some glial progenitors in the neonatal subventricular zone migrate through the corpus callosum to the contralateral cerebral hemisphere
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 458, Issue 4, pages 381–388, 14 April 2003
How to Cite
Kakita, A., Zerlin, M., Takahashi, H. and Goldman, J. E. (2003), Some glial progenitors in the neonatal subventricular zone migrate through the corpus callosum to the contralateral cerebral hemisphere. J. Comp. Neurol., 458: 381–388. doi: 10.1002/cne.10597
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: NS17125
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 12680770
- Nervous and Mental Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: 12B-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!