Chemical coding of the human gastrointestinal nervous system: Cholinergic, VIPergic, and catecholaminergic phenotypes
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 459, Issue 1, pages 90–111, 21 April 2003
How to Cite
Anlauf, M., Schäfer, M. K.-H., Eiden, L. and Weihe, E. (2003), Chemical coding of the human gastrointestinal nervous system: Cholinergic, VIPergic, and catecholaminergic phenotypes. J. Comp. Neurol., 459: 90–111. doi: 10.1002/cne.10599
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2002
- Volkswagen-Stiftung. Grant Numbers: I/71450, I/75184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!