Neurogranin expression by cerebellar neurons in rodents and non-human primates
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 459, Issue 3, pages 278–289, 5 May 2003
How to Cite
Singec, I., Knoth, R., Ditter, M., Frotscher, M. and Volk, B. (2003), Neurogranin expression by cerebellar neurons in rodents and non-human primates. J. Comp. Neurol., 459: 278–289. doi: 10.1002/cne.10600
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB 505, SFB TR-3, Vo 272/7-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!