Comparative expression patterns of T-, N-, E-cadherins, β-catenin, and polysialic acid neural cell adhesion molecule in rat cochlea during development: Implications for the nature of Kölliker's organ
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 459, Issue 2, pages 113–126, 28 April 2003
How to Cite
Simonneau, L., Gallego, M. and Pujol, R. (2003), Comparative expression patterns of T-, N-, E-cadherins, β-catenin, and polysialic acid neural cell adhesion molecule in rat cochlea during development: Implications for the nature of Kölliker's organ. J. Comp. Neurol., 459: 113–126. doi: 10.1002/cne.10604
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!