Neurochemically distinct classes of myenteric neurons express the μ-opioid receptor in the guinea pig ileum
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 458, Issue 4, pages 404–411, 14 April 2003
How to Cite
Ho, A., Lievore, A., Patierno, S., Kohlmeier, S. E., Tonini, M. and Sternini, C. (2003), Neurochemically distinct classes of myenteric neurons express the μ-opioid receptor in the guinea pig ileum. J. Comp. Neurol., 458: 404–411. doi: 10.1002/cne.10606
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2002
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: DK54155, DK35740, DK41301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!