Dlx-1 and Dlx-2 expression in the adult mouse brain: Relationship to dopaminergic phenotypic regulation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 461, Issue 1, pages 18–30, 16 June 2003
How to Cite
Saino-Saito, S., Berlin, R. and Baker, H. (2003), Dlx-1 and Dlx-2 expression in the adult mouse brain: Relationship to dopaminergic phenotypic regulation. J. Comp. Neurol., 461: 18–30. doi: 10.1002/cne.10611
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AG09686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!