Hippocampal cell genesis does not correlate with spatial learning ability in aged rats
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 459, Issue 2, pages 201–207, 28 April 2003
How to Cite
Merrill, D. A., Karim, R., Darraq, M., Chiba, A. A. and Tuszynski, M. H. (2003), Hippocampal cell genesis does not correlate with spatial learning ability in aged rats. J. Comp. Neurol., 459: 201–207. doi: 10.1002/cne.10616
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2002
- National Institute of Health
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Federation for Aging Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!