Ribosomal RNA transcriptional activation and processing in hamster rubrospinal motoneurons: Effects of axotomy and testosterone treatment
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 458, Issue 4, pages 326–333, 14 April 2003
How to Cite
Storer, P. D. and Jones, K. J. (2003), Ribosomal RNA transcriptional activation and processing in hamster rubrospinal motoneurons: Effects of axotomy and testosterone treatment. J. Comp. Neurol., 458: 326–333. doi: 10.1002/cne.10623
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2002
- Veterans Affair Merit Review. Grant Number: B2081RA
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: NS28238
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!