This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Expression of Prox1 defines regions of the avian otocyst that give rise to sensory or neural cells†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 460, Issue 4, pages 487–502, 9 June 2003
How to Cite
Stone, J. S., Shang, J.-L. and Tomarev, S. (2003), Expression of Prox1 defines regions of the avian otocyst that give rise to sensory or neural cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 460: 487–502. doi: 10.1002/cne.10662
- Issue online: 21 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2002
- National Institute of Health/National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: DC03696, DC04661, DC02854
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NAG-2-1514
- The Deafness Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!