This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Short-term and long-term survival of new neurons in the rat dentate gyrus†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 460, Issue 4, pages 563–572, 9 June 2003
How to Cite
Dayer, A. G., Ford, A. A., Cleaver, K. M., Yassaee, M. and Cameron, H. A. (2003), Short-term and long-term survival of new neurons in the rat dentate gyrus. J. Comp. Neurol., 460: 563–572. doi: 10.1002/cne.10675
- Issue online: 21 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2002
- National Institute of Mental Health Intramural Research Program
- Swiss National Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!