Intraputamenal infusion of GDNF in aged rhesus monkeys: Distribution and dopaminergic effects
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 461, Issue 2, pages 250–261, 23 June 2003
How to Cite
Ai, Y., Markesbery, W., Zhang, Z., Grondin, R., Elseberry, D., Gerhardt, G. A. and Gash, D. M. (2003), Intraputamenal infusion of GDNF in aged rhesus monkeys: Distribution and dopaminergic effects. J. Comp. Neurol., 461: 250–261. doi: 10.1002/cne.10689
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2002
- Fond de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NS39787, AG13494, AG06434, MH01245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!