Robert E. Marc is a principal of Signature Immunologics Inc., manufacturer of the anti-hapten IgGs used in this research.
Retinal remodeling triggered by photoreceptor degenerations
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 464, Issue 1, pages 1–16, 8 September 2003
How to Cite
Jones, B. W., Watt, C. B., Frederick, J. M., Baehr, W., Chen, C.-K., Levine, E. M., Milam, A. H., Lavail, M. M. and Marc, R. E. (2003), Retinal remodeling triggered by photoreceptor degenerations. J. Comp. Neurol., 464: 1–16. doi: 10.1002/cne.10703
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2003
- National Eye Institute. Grant Numbers: EY01919, EY02162, EY06842, EY08123, EY02576
- Research to Prevent Blindness
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Macula Vision Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!