Reelin-immunoreactive neurons, axons, and neuropil in the adult ferret brain: Evidence for axonal secretion of reelin in long axonal pathways
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 463, Issue 1, pages 92–116, 11 August 2003
How to Cite
Martínez-Cerdeño, V., Galazo, M. J. and Clascá, F. (2003), Reelin-immunoreactive neurons, axons, and neuropil in the adult ferret brain: Evidence for axonal secretion of reelin in long axonal pathways. J. Comp. Neurol., 463: 92–116. doi: 10.1002/cne.10748
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2002
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Numbers: 98/0286, BEFI 99/9160
- Ministerio de Educación y Cultura. Grant Number: PB 97/015
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: BMC2001-0623
- the Eugenio Rodríguez Pascual Foundation (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!