Time course of early motor and neuropathological anomalies in a knock-in mouse model of Huntington's disease with 140 CAG repeats
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 1, pages 11–26, 6 October 2003
How to Cite
Menalled, L. B., Sison, J. D., Dragatsis, I., Zeitlin, S. and Chesselet, M.-F. (2003), Time course of early motor and neuropathological anomalies in a knock-in mouse model of Huntington's disease with 140 CAG repeats. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 11–26. doi: 10.1002/cne.10776
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!