Overlapping distributions of orexin/hypocretin- and dopamine-β-hydroxylase immunoreactive fibers in rat brain regions mediating arousal, motivation, and stress
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 464, Issue 2, pages 220–237, 15 September 2003
How to Cite
Baldo, B. A., Daniel, R. A., Berridge, C. W. and Kelley, A. E. (2003), Overlapping distributions of orexin/hypocretin- and dopamine-β-hydroxylase immunoreactive fibers in rat brain regions mediating arousal, motivation, and stress. J. Comp. Neurol., 464: 220–237. doi: 10.1002/cne.10783
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2002
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA-09311, DA-04788, DA-10681, DA-00389
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH-12626, MH-62359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!