Complementary distribution of vesicular glutamate transporters 1 and 2 in the nucleus accumbens of rat: Relationship to calretinin-containing extrinsic innervation and calbindin-immunoreactive neurons
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 1, pages 1–10, 6 October 2003
How to Cite
Härtig, W., Riedel, A., Grosche, J., Edwards, R. H., Fremeau, R. T., Harkany, T., Brauer, K. and Arendt, T. (2003), Complementary distribution of vesicular glutamate transporters 1 and 2 in the nucleus accumbens of rat: Relationship to calretinin-containing extrinsic innervation and calbindin-immunoreactive neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/cne.10789
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2002
- Bundesministerium für Bildung, Forschung und Technologie (BMBF). Grant Number: 03DU03LE
- BMBF, the Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Klinische Forschung (IZKF) at the University of Leipzig. Grant Number: 01KS9504
- European Commission. Grant Number: QLK6-CT-1999-02112
- Karolinska Institutet
- Hungarian National Science Foundation (OTKA). Grant Number: F035254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!