Dr. Amane Tamura died on 14 January 2001. We dedicate this article to the memory of a brilliant and beloved colleague.
ATBF1-A protein, but not ATBF1-B, is preferentially expressed in developing rat brain
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 1, pages 57–71, 6 October 2003
How to Cite
Ishii, Y., Kawaguchi, M., Takagawa, K., Oya, T., Nogami, S., Tamura, A., Miura, Y., Ido, A., Sakata, N., Hashimoto-Tamaoki, T., Kimura, T., Saito, T., Tamaoki, T. and Sasahara, M. (2003), ATBF1-A protein, but not ATBF1-B, is preferentially expressed in developing rat brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 57–71. doi: 10.1002/cne.10807
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2002
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 12670108, 14570181
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!