Somatosensory organization and behavior in naked mole-rats: II. Peripheral structures, innervation, and selective lack of neuropeptides associated with thermoregulation and pain
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 1, pages 104–120, 6 October 2003
How to Cite
Park, T. J., Comer, C., Carol, A., Lu, Y., Hong, H.-S. and Rice, F. L. (2003), Somatosensory organization and behavior in naked mole-rats: II. Peripheral structures, innervation, and selective lack of neuropeptides associated with thermoregulation and pain. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 104–120. doi: 10.1002/cne.10824
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2002
- Campus Research Board, University of Illinois at Chicago
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS34692, R29 DC02850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!