Timing of neuronal and glial ultrastructure disruption during brain slice preparation and recovery in vitro
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 1, pages 90–103, 6 October 2003
How to Cite
Fiala, J. C., Kirov, S. A., Feinberg, M. D., Petrak, L. J., George, P., Goddard, C. A. and Harris, K. M. (2003), Timing of neuronal and glial ultrastructure disruption during brain slice preparation and recovery in vitro. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 90–103. doi: 10.1002/cne.10825
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS21184, NS33574, 5K01MH02000
- Human Brain Project (National Institute of Mental Health and National Institute on Drug Abuse). Grant Number: MH/DA57351
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!