Inner retinal neurons display differential responses to N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor activation
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 1, pages 38–56, 6 October 2003
How to Cite
Sun, D., Rait, J. L. and Kalloniatis, M. (2003), Inner retinal neurons display differential responses to N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor activation. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 38–56. doi: 10.1002/cne.10830
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2001
- Australian Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: S0005177
- Alcon Corporation (Fort Worth, Texas)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!