Differential rostral projections of caudal brainstem neurons receiving trigeminal input after masseter inflammation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 2, pages 220–233, 13 October 2003
How to Cite
Ikeda, T., Terayama, R., Jue, S.-S., Sugiyo, S., Dubner, R. and Ren, K. (2003), Differential rostral projections of caudal brainstem neurons receiving trigeminal input after masseter inflammation. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 220–233. doi: 10.1002/cne.10836
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2002
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE11964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!