A new ascending sensory tract to the calyces of the honeybee mushroom body, the subesophageal-calycal tract
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 465, Issue 2, pages 168–178, 13 October 2003
How to Cite
Schröter, U. and Menzel, R. (2003), A new ascending sensory tract to the calyces of the honeybee mushroom body, the subesophageal-calycal tract. J. Comp. Neurol., 465: 168–178. doi: 10.1002/cne.10843
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: ME 365/24-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!