Glutamate receptors at bipolar synapses in the inner plexiform layer of primate retina: Light microscopic analysis
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 466, Issue 1, pages 136–147, 3 November 2003
How to Cite
Grünert, U., Lin, B. and Martin, P. R. (2003), Glutamate receptors at bipolar synapses in the inner plexiform layer of primate retina: Light microscopic analysis. J. Comp. Neurol., 466: 136–147. doi: 10.1002/cne.10862
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2003
- National Health & Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 153823
- University of Sydney International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!