Macaque monkey retrosplenial cortex: II. Cortical afferents
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 466, Issue 1, pages 48–79, 3 November 2003
How to Cite
Kobayashi, Y. and Amaral, D. G. (2003), Macaque monkey retrosplenial cortex: II. Cortical afferents. J. Comp. Neurol., 466: 48–79. doi: 10.1002/cne.10883
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2003
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 16980
- NIH/ National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR 00169
- Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation of Private Schools of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!