Sensorimotor corticocortical projections from rat barrel cortex have an anisotropic organization that facilitates integration of inputs from whiskers in the same row
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 466, Issue 4, pages 525–544, 24 November 2003
How to Cite
Hoffer, Z. S., Hoover, J. E. and Alloway, K. D. (2003), Sensorimotor corticocortical projections from rat barrel cortex have an anisotropic organization that facilitates integration of inputs from whiskers in the same row. J. Comp. Neurol., 466: 525–544. doi: 10.1002/cne.10895
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2003
- National Institutes of Health/ National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS-37532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!