Organization of somatosensory cortex in the laboratory rat (Rattus norvegicus): Evidence for two lateral areas joined at the representation of the teeth
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 467, Issue 1, pages 105–118, 1 December 2003
How to Cite
Remple, M. S., Henry, E. C. and Catania, K. C. (2003), Organization of somatosensory cortex in the laboratory rat (Rattus norvegicus): Evidence for two lateral areas joined at the representation of the teeth. J. Comp. Neurol., 467: 105–118. doi: 10.1002/cne.10909
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 DE014739, MH-58909
- the Searle Scholar program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!