Differential expression of nitric oxide in serotonergic projection neurons: Neurochemical identification of dorsal raphe inputs to rodent trigeminal somatosensory targets
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 466, Issue 4, pages 495–512, 24 November 2003
How to Cite
Simpson, K. L., Waterhouse, B. D. and Lin, R. C.S. (2003), Differential expression of nitric oxide in serotonergic projection neurons: Neurochemical identification of dorsal raphe inputs to rodent trigeminal somatosensory targets. J. Comp. Neurol., 466: 495–512. doi: 10.1002/cne.10912
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS34808
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!