This work is in memory of John Browning.
Mouse strain-specific nicotinic acetylcholine receptor expression by inhibitory interneurons and astrocytes in the dorsal hippocampus†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 468, Issue 3, pages 334–346, 12 January 2004
How to Cite
Gahring, L. C., Persiyanov, K., Dunn, D., Weiss, R., Meyer, E. L. and Rogers, S. W. (2004), Mouse strain-specific nicotinic acetylcholine receptor expression by inhibitory interneurons and astrocytes in the dorsal hippocampus. J. Comp. Neurol., 468: 334–346. doi: 10.1002/cne.10943
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2003
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Number: DA015148
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG17517
- NIDA/ National Heart, Blood, and Lung Institute. Grant Number: PO1 HL72903
- Val A. Browning Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!