At the outset of the investigation, S.H. was an Associate of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Correlation of expression of the actin filament-bundling protein espin with stereociliary bundle formation in the developing inner ear
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 468, Issue 1, pages 125–134, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Li, H., Liu, H., Balt, S., Mann, S., Corrales, C. E. and Heller, S. (2004), Correlation of expression of the actin filament-bundling protein espin with stereociliary bundle formation in the developing inner ear. J. Comp. Neurol., 468: 125–134. doi: 10.1002/cne.10944
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DC04563, DC006167, DC00241
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30271397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!