Inner retinal abnormalities in a mouse model of Leber's congenital amaurosis
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 469, Issue 3, pages 351–359, 9 February 2004
How to Cite
Pignatelli, V., Cepko, C. L. and Strettoi, E. (2004), Inner retinal abnormalities in a mouse model of Leber's congenital amaurosis. J. Comp. Neurol., 469: 351–359. doi: 10.1002/cne.11019
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2003
- TeleThon. Grant Number: project E833
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 EY 12654, EYO 9676
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!