Brevican in the developing hippocampal fimbria: Differential expression in myelinating oligodendrocytes and adult astrocytes suggests a dual role for brevican in central nervous system fiber tract development
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 432, Issue 3, pages 285–295, 9 April 2001
How to Cite
Ogawa, T., Hagihara, K., Suzuki, M. and Yamaguchi, Y. (2001), Brevican in the developing hippocampal fimbria: Differential expression in myelinating oligodendrocytes and adult astrocytes suggests a dual role for brevican in central nervous system fiber tract development. J. Comp. Neurol., 432: 285–295. doi: 10.1002/cne.1103
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS32717, HD25938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!