μ-opioid receptors are present in functionally identified sympathoexcitatory neurons in the rat rostral ventrolateral medulla
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 433, Issue 1, pages 34–47, 23 April 2001
How to Cite
Aicher, S. A., Schreihofer, A. M., Kraus, J. A., Sharma, S., Milner, T. A. and Guyenet, P. G. (2001), μ-opioid receptors are present in functionally identified sympathoexcitatory neurons in the rat rostral ventrolateral medulla. J. Comp. Neurol., 433: 34–47. doi: 10.1002/cne.1123
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2000
- American Heart Association
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL56301, HL18974, HL28785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!