Regenerating descending axons preferentially reroute to the gray matter in the presence of a general macrophage/microglial reaction caudal to a spinal transection in adult zebrafish
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 433, Issue 1, pages 131–147, 23 April 2001
How to Cite
Becker, T. and Becker, C. G. (2001), Regenerating descending axons preferentially reroute to the gray matter in the presence of a general macrophage/microglial reaction caudal to a spinal transection in adult zebrafish. J. Comp. Neurol., 433: 131–147. doi: 10.1002/cne.1131
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2000
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Be-1654/3-1, Be-1654/3-2, Be-1650/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!