Pyramidal cell axons show a local specialization for GABA and 5-HT inputs in monkey and human cerebral cortex
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 433, Issue 1, pages 148–155, 23 April 2001
How to Cite
DeFelipe, J., Arellano, J. I., Gómez, A., Azmitia, E. C. and Muñoz, A. (2001), Pyramidal cell axons show a local specialization for GABA and 5-HT inputs in monkey and human cerebral cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 433: 148–155. doi: 10.1002/cne.1132
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2000
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: FIS 98/ 0933, DGCYT PM99-0105
- Basque Country Grant. Grant Numbers: 0.8.5/0023/1999, 08.5/0036/2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!