Anatomical distribution of serotonin-containing neurons and axons in the central nervous system of the cat
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 433, Issue 2, pages 157–182, 30 April 2001
How to Cite
Leger, L., Charnay, Y., Hof, P. R., Bouras, C. and Cespuglio, R. (2001), Anatomical distribution of serotonin-containing neurons and axons in the central nervous system of the cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 433: 157–182. doi: 10.1002/cne.1133
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2000
- U 480 (INSERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!