Dedicated to our honored teacher Dr. M. S. Davidoff, Professor at the Department of Anatomy, University of Hamburg, on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Hypoglossal and reticular interneurons involved in oro-facial coordination in the rat †
Article first published online: 4 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 433, Issue 3, pages 364–379, 7 May 2001
How to Cite
Popratiloff, A. S., Streppel, M., Gruart, A., Guntinas-Lichius, O., Angelov, D. N., Stennert, E., Delgado-García, J. M. and Neiss, W. F. (2001), Hypoglossal and reticular interneurons involved in oro-facial coordination in the rat . J. Comp. Neurol., 433: 364–379. doi: 10.1002/cne.1145
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2000
- The Jean Uhrmacher Foundation
- Acciones Integradas Hispano-Alemanas (DAAD and Dirección General de Investigación Cientifica y Técnica)
- Verfügungsfond der Medizinischen Fakultät der Universität zu Köln
- Megapharm GmbH
- COST B10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!