Selective neurodegeneration, without neurofibrillary tangles, in a mouse model of Niemann-Pick C disease
Article first published online: 4 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 433, Issue 3, pages 415–425, 7 May 2001
How to Cite
German, D. C., Quintero, E. M., Liang, C.-L., Ng, B., Punia, S., Xie, C. and Dietschy, J. M. (2001), Selective neurodegeneration, without neurofibrillary tangles, in a mouse model of Niemann-Pick C disease. J. Comp. Neurol., 433: 415–425. doi: 10.1002/cne.1149
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R37 HL09610
- Carl J. and Hortense M. Thomsen Chair in Alzheimer's Disease Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!