This work is dedicated to Steven A. Joseph.
Layer V in cat primary auditory cortex (AI): Cellular architecture and identification of projection neurons †
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 434, Issue 4, pages 379–412, 11 June 2001
How to Cite
Winer, J. A. and Prieto, J. J. (2001), Layer V in cat primary auditory cortex (AI): Cellular architecture and identification of projection neurons . J. Comp. Neurol., 434: 379–412. doi: 10.1002/cne.1183
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DC 02319-21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!