Serotonergic innervation of the auditory brainstem of the Mexican free-tailed bat, Tadarida brasiliensis
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 435, Issue 1, pages 78–88, 18 June 2001
How to Cite
Hurley, L. M. and Thompson, A. M. (2001), Serotonergic innervation of the auditory brainstem of the Mexican free-tailed bat, Tadarida brasiliensis. J. Comp. Neurol., 435: 78–88. doi: 10.1002/cne.1194
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DC00391, DC01058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!