Preproenkephalin mRNA is expressed by C1 and non-C1 barosensitive bulbospinal neurons in the rostral ventrolateral medulla of the rat
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 435, Issue 1, pages 111–126, 18 June 2001
How to Cite
Stornetta, R. L., Schreihofer, A. M., Pelaez, N. M., Sevigny, C. P. and Guyenet, P. G. (2001), Preproenkephalin mRNA is expressed by C1 and non-C1 barosensitive bulbospinal neurons in the rostral ventrolateral medulla of the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 435: 111–126. doi: 10.1002/cne.1196
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2001
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: HL28785, HL60003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!