A confocal study of spinal interneurons in living larval zebrafish
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 437, Issue 1, pages 1–16, 13 August 2001
How to Cite
Hale, M. E., Ritter, D. A. and Fetcho, J. R. (2001), A confocal study of spinal interneurons in living larval zebrafish. J. Comp. Neurol., 437: 1–16. doi: 10.1002/cne.1266
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH11861, R01 NS26539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!