Localization of two high-threshold potassium channel subunits in the rat central auditory system
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 437, Issue 2, pages 196–218, 20 August 2001
How to Cite
Li, W., Kaczmarek, L. K. and Perney, T. M. (2001), Localization of two high-threshold potassium channel subunits in the rat central auditory system. J. Comp. Neurol., 437: 196–218. doi: 10.1002/cne.1279
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2000
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: R29 DC02728, RO1 DC01919
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!