Auditory and lateral line inputs to the midbrain of an aquatic anuran: Neuroanatomic studies in Xenopus laevis
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 438, Issue 2, pages 148–162, 17 September 2001
How to Cite
Edwards, C. J. and Kelley, D. B. (2001), Auditory and lateral line inputs to the midbrain of an aquatic anuran: Neuroanatomic studies in Xenopus laevis. J. Comp. Neurol., 438: 148–162. doi: 10.1002/cne.1306
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2000
- NIH. Grant Number: NS23684
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!