Huiming Zhang and Jun-Ge Yu contributed equally to this work.
Differential gene expression of adenosine A1, A2a, A2b, and A3 receptors in the human enteric nervous system
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 439, Issue 1, pages 46–64, 8 October 2001
How to Cite
Christofi, F. L., Zhang, H., Yu, J.-G., Guzman, J., Xue, J., Kim, M., Wang, Y.-Z. and Cooke, H. J. (2001), Differential gene expression of adenosine A1, A2a, A2b, and A3 receptors in the human enteric nervous system. J. Comp. Neurol., 439: 46–64. doi: 10.1002/cne.1334
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK44179, NCRR 1S10 RR11434, R01 DK57016, DK44179-07S1
- Samuel J. Roessler Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!